Monday, April 5, 2010

I love Paris in the Springtime

It has been too long, thus, here are quelques petits mots:

I love springtime. I really do. It is by far the best season of the year. Last evening, I went to dinner with Lindsay and her mom at Les Deux Magots, a café famous for its popularity with figures such as Sartre, Hemingway, Camus, and Picasso. It was great! The food was good, the company was fun, and the conversation was interesting. Lindsay even tried escargot for the first time! YUM!

Prior to meeting them, however, I decided to enjoy sunset in the Tuileries Gardens. It was just lovely! It was a pretty mild afternoon/evening, so the park was just full of people. The strong april sunlight really made some dramtic shadows on the Louvre. Just as I was about to go into the Cour Carré, I turned around and saw the sun setting through Pei's Pyramide. It really was a special stroll.

Since they say that a picture is worth 1000 words, here are pictures:








Well, that's all for now!

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment