Saturday, February 6, 2010

Luke is here!

Let's see... what's new? Oh, Luke is here.

Thursday was pretty low key. I just messed around at NYU until about 2:00, as a means of procrastinating the super necessary cleaning that needed to occur chez moi.

Friday around 11:00, I headed out to Charles de Gaulle to pick up Luke. Ellipsis ellipsis ellipsis. We got to my apartment around 2:00, got some lunch, went to Monoprix (I know the hot spots in Paris!). Then, in an effort to fight off Luke's Jet Lag, we walked down l'Avenue de Grande Armée and l'Avenue des Champs Élyssées, passing all that Paris has to offer: Quick, McDonald's, Gap. After working our way through the Louvre, we crossed the Pont Neuf and went to Notre-Dame. Sadly, it was relatively dark outside by the time we got there, so the windows weren't super exciting. Came back, went to Monoprix (such is my life), made some din-din, and went to bed.

I think the "Jet Lag Prevention" tactics were a success. We are about to head out and be touristy. Not entirely sure what that means yet! ;)

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment