Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dry skin

Phew! I just finished a quite long assignment in which I basically ended up writing a five page paper about this book. Granted it was basically a book report, but I just am not a fan of analyzing books!

Anywho, I am no longer sick! Woohoo! Though, my throat doesn't seem to want to cooperate, and I am still coughing and have a groggy deep voice.

I did my laundry yesterday while studying for my phonetics test, i.e. I attempted to phonetisize all the signs in the laundromat.

Quoi d'autre... I made some rather delicious green beans this evening. Nothings special about them. They just happened to be cooked just right, and seasoned just right. Yum.

I'm excited for the weekend. I love being here. But I feel like when I am in class or doing homework I am wasting precious time. I know, I know: I am here for school, not vacation.

Oh, last thing: I discovered that from my kitchen window I can see Sacre Cœur. Super! This is all because I decided to eat my yogurt standing up today, not sitting down. Oh right, I was supposed to buy some more yogurt... I guess I'll have a small breakfast tomorrow!

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment