Monday, January 18, 2010

Still Cellphone-less

I still don't have a cellphone. Blah. After the first day of language intensive, I went by Orange, the service provider I'm using here in France. The man there was super nice, and really helpful. He said he would get me a replacement. Unfortunately, I can't pick it up until tomorrow after 2:00 PM. Oh well.


I left this morning 50 minutes before class was meant to start. I anticipated that it would take me 25 minutes tops! Nope. The first train stood in the station for about 10 minutes, and then the next station for about 5 minutes. Things went relatively quickly after that, but with the transfer and the walk, I was only about 5 minutes early. Sacre rélige! Anywho, the language intensive is two weeks long. Each day we have a writing session for appx. two hours and then an oral session after that. The oral professor is absolutely hilarious! I had tears today, tears. I don't think I've ever had a professor make me laugh to the point where I cry.


Then I had my fun times at Orange. When I came back out to Neuilly-sur-Seine, I stopped by the Monoprix to get some groceries and laundry detergent. Did some laundry (4,80 € is a bit redic, in my opinion). Transfered my posts from Tumblr to Blogspot. Now Im making a cordon bleu. Is there a better food than cordon bleu? I mean, really: breaded chicken stuffed with cheese and ham? Yummmmmm.


Ah! A success. Two bites in, and its absolutely delicious. I think I might make another one!


Update 7:13 - Number two wasn't as good. :( I didn't move it around enough while it was cooking. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. and you skyped with me for an hour...soooo parisian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn you and your blog. I just spent an hour looking at my old photoblog from my senior year/Rome. http://www.photoblog.com/kateguth/

    ReplyDelete